|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Measuring Parameter||BMD, T-Score / Z-Score|
|Scan Site||spine (about 30 sec), Femur (about 30 sec), Forearm (about 30 sec), Lateral Spine (about 30 sec), LV|
|Result Time||31-60 sec|
|Precision & Accuracy||< 1% C.V|
|Available on Rent||No|
Fan Beam Dexa Bone Densitometer with 64 Channels
X-ray bone densitometer is a medical device that can measure bone mineral density and check osteoporosis. We use dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) using low-energy X-ray and high-energy X-ray attenuation. The X-rays emitted from the X-ray generator pass through the tissues adjacent to the patient's bones and then detected by the FAN Beam method at the detector. The detected X-rays are analyzed with two energies (high energy and low energy).
The BMD values measured in this way are faster and more accurate.
You can check osteoporosis by comparing and analyzing result data with reference data.
- Scan type: FAN beam
- Measuring time: spine (about 30 sec), Femur (about 30 sec), Forearm (about 30 sec), Lateral Spine (about 30 sec), LVA (about 60 sec), Half Body (about 180 sec)
- Standard scan site: AP Spine, L/R Femur
- Optional function: L/R Forearm, Lateral spine, LVA, Half body composition
- Precision: < 1% CV (1.0g/cm²)
- Accuracy: ± 1%
- Auto ROI : Automatic ROI (region of interest) classification after measuring
- Radiation dose: Less than 10mRem per 1 time
- System interlock: Supports DICOM and Maria DB compatibility between different systems.
- Multiple output feature: Results, patient information, BMD, trend output
- Trend comparison : Trend data comparison of each region
- History: you can see the record of the patient in the past.